A smorgasbord of sickness at many a Super Bowl party this weekend. It's the dreaded guests who double dip their snacks.
Madison dietician Tammy Famusa says that spinach or dill dip can quickly become a big batch of bacteria. She says sending a chip in for a second dip can result in the entire bowl becoming infected. If a guest is ill, that means anyone who eats after them could be exposed to those germs.
In order to avoid the temptation for derelict dippers, Famusa says hosts should hang a "do not double dip" sign next to the snacks.