Wednesday was practice #5 for the Green Bay Packers as training camp rolls on. The team was on the field for 2-hours and 29-minutes before calling it quits.
Here we some of the highlights from Head Coach Mike McCarthy talking to the media after practice:
- DT Johnny Jolly left practice early with an ankle injury
- OLB Dezman Moses was held out of practice with a toe injury
- Rookie OT David Bakhtiari is one of the guys who has stood out since putting on the pads
- Still waiting for someone to step out in the return game. Randall Cobb would be the guy if there was a game Thursday
- TE Andrew Quarless is still coming along from knee injury in 2011
- Feels the inside linebacker depth is as good as they have had
The Packers will have another morning practice Thursday. Friday they will be on the field at 7:00 pm for the lone night practice of camp. Both workouts will be in full pads.