The Pro Football Hall of Fame announced today that the Board of Trustees approved a special reimbursement plan for all ticketholders to the 2016 Hall of Fame Game.
Ticketholders will be fully refunded the face-value of their ticket. Additionally, the Hall of Fame will refund all processing, shipping and handling fees, pre-paid parking purchased through the Hall of Fame, pre-sale reservation fees and one night of hotel accommodations to eligible fans, subject to appropriate review, approval and verification.
In addition to the increased reimbursements, the Hall of Fame announced it will also provide to ticketholders:
- four admission tickets to the museum to be used once any time during the next five years;
- a commemorative photo of the Hall of Fame Class of 2016 along with their fellow Hall of Fame members taken on the front steps of the museum;
- a copy of the 2016-17 Pro Football Hall of Fame Yearbook;
- the right, before the general public, to purchase a ticket for a future Pro Football hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony or Pro Football Hall of Fame Game for one year in any of the next five years; and
- a 30 percent discount for the purchase of any merchandise from the museum’s online store.