Lead-laced toys aren't the only dangerous things making their way here from communist China. A 19 year old from Phillips ingested some nasty stuff over the holiday: Sergeant Gordy Disch with Dane County's narcotics task force says the teen is believed to overdosed on a drug called CT2, a Chinese produced form of Ecstasy for sale over the Internet.
Disch says the teen was screaming and sweaty, with a swollen tongue, and was foaming at the mouth, when police were summoned to a Memorial Day party early Tuesday morning. He'd also combined CT2 with drinking, which Disch says adds to the danger of this new form of Ecstasy. The man was in critical condition Tuesday at Madison hospital.