Snow still covers Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium and the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers’ home opener is less than a month away
(April 8th). The teams $6.2-million stadium rennovation is on target for completion by opening day.
Team President Rob Zerjav detailed the offseason project. The major addition to the stadium will be a second level behind home plate that is to include six suites and a club level with seating for 250. The new club level will be available to groups and individual fans during games. Additionally, the club level will double as banquet space during non-baseball events and may be used 365 days a year.
The renovations will also include:
- An expanded team store that will double the size of the current store
- Expansion of two concession stands that will increase points of sale by 50%
- Additional restrooms that will double the number currently available
- An expanded customer service center
- A larger administrative office
- An improved home clubhouse that will include a new player lounge, a new meeting area, and expansions to the weight room, the training room, and coaches offices
- Additional storage areas for team, food and beverage, and merchandise
- Replacing the current cement block facade of the stadium